Prof. Doctor José Manuel Mendes
Dr. José Manuel Mendes is responsible for the area of Dentistry of Clínica Luso Espanhola.
With 25 years of experience, has devoted his entire formation to Implantology, Oral rehabilitation and Aesthetic, where he acquired training in more advanced techniques in Oral Rehabilitation and smile modification as well as in oro-facial aesthetic changes.
The college career, has been in parallel with that of all its Clinical training aims at improving the oral health care with a view to better aesthetics and Dental Function. Within this objective, held numerous academic progressions and formations and scientific prizes.
Dr. Gustavo Ribeiro
• Dentistry Degree, 2002.
• Postgraduate in orthodontics in Departamento de Medicina Dentária, Estomatologia e Cirurgia Maxilofacial da Faculdade de Medicina da Universidade de Coimbra, Portugal, 2004-2007.
• Research master in Dental Sciences, Faculdade de Odontologia da Universidade de Barcelona, Spain, 2010-2011.
• Lingual Orthodontics University Degree, Faculdade de Odontologia, Universidade Complutense de Madrid, Spain, 2011.
• Short-Term Posgraduate Course in Orthodontics, Faculdade de Medicina Dentária, Universidade Aarhus, Denmark, 2012.
• Specialist in Orthodontics by the Portuguese Order of Dentists, 2013.
• Invisalign® certification, 2015.